What you'll learn
This course has been specifically created to help students gain a thorough understanding of how to develop a strong and effective business architecture. Through this course, you will learn the essential knowledge and skills required to create a comprehensive business architecture that is in line with your organization's objectives. By the end of this course, you will have the skills and knowledge needed to develop a comprehensive business architecture that aligns with your organization's objectives and helps to drive growth and success. The course focuses on:
- What is BA? : This section of the course will cover the basics of business architecture, including its definition, principles, and benefits. Students will learn how business architecture helps organizations achieve their strategic objectives and how it contributes to better decision-making.
- Conduct Research, Identify Priorities & Build a Point of View: You will learn how to conduct research and build a point of view of the business. Students will learn how to gather information about the organization's goals, stakeholders, and business environment, and use this information to build a comprehensive point of view.
- Define the Benefits Dependency Network : You will learn how to define the benefits dependency network, which is a framework for mapping the relationship between business capabilities and benefits. Students will learn how to use the benefits dependency network to identify the dependencies between business capabilities and benefits and how to use it to develop a business capability architecture.
- Develop the Business Capability Architecture : In this section, you will learn how to develop the business capability architecture, which is a blueprint of the organization's capabilities and processes. Students will learn how to map the organization's workflows, services, operating models, CSAT strategies, CSAT value chain, and capability architecture.
- Develop People : In this section, you will learn how to develop people in the context of business architecture and how to analyze stakeholders, develop empathy maps, and create personas to better understand the needs and motivations of different stakeholders.
- Develop Scenarios : In this section, you will learn how to develop scenarios that help you identify the key touchpoints and interactions between your organization and its customers. You will learn how to create customer journey maps, value streams, process maps, and business cases to identify the most impactful improvements to your organization's customer experience.
- Manage the Program: In this section, you will learn how to manage the business architecture program, which involves developing and implementing a roadmap that outlines the key initiatives required to achieve your organization's strategic objectives. You will learn how to develop portfolio roadmaps, risk tables, and change strategies that help to prioritize and manage the initiatives within the program.
This course is intended for business analysts, project managers, business architects, and anyone interested in understanding business architecture principles and practices.
Included in the course
- Pre-Study material
- Business Architecture course material
- CITA-Associate certification exam online
The course is held on-line, with sessions three times a week over 4 weeks on, starting November 6th until December 22nd on Mondays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm(CST). Check the time in your time zone using Time Zone Converter
The exam for the certification is on-line and available after completion of the course. The course material and certification are in English.
Basic Members = $1725 (includes full membership).
Current Full Members get a discount price at $1500.
Sign in to register for this course.
Please Sign in
create an account
to enable the Registration Myself
Please note that the schedule is subject to change due to low enrollment, holidays, and instructor availability. Iasa Global will notify registered students of any changes.