Our online, instructor-led courses have the same information as our onsite class, but are hosted live via Zoom or Microsoft Teams (both currently available for free). The Iasa Architect Core Training Program develops a clear pathway and establishes a defined baseline for successful IT Architects. The flexibility, quality, changeability, scalability and durability of a system depends on the underlying architecture. And a good architecture is based on the correct foundation work. Lack of architecture work not only results in higher technical debt along with costly as well as ineffective solutions, but also in long-term issues embedded in the business activities that the solutions will support.
The course prepares you for the CITA-Foundation certification which demonstrates that you are on this path and that you are taking the necessary steps to become a fully qualified architect.
CITA-F is a certification relevant for an international labor market. So far, more than 3,600 professionals around the world have been certified.
The Iasa Core Course for IT Architects cover the knowledge of models and tools for developing IT architectures that meet the demands of modern business. The curriculum has been developed by IT architects for IT architects, and is one of the basic ideas behind Iasa. The course focuses on:
- Architecture Thinking: building a solid foundation and ensuring architects think like architects
- Architecture Engagement: understanding the role and how architects engage
- Architecture Demand: discovering ways to understand the demands of the business
- Architecture Supply: fulfilling that demand and delivering the architecture
- Architecture Practice: how best to build the practice of architecture within your organization
Iasa's basic course is aimed at anyone who wants to become involved in IT Architecture work. You should have a basic knowledge and some experience of system development. Perhaps you work as a developer, project manager, product manager, information modeler or process developer.
The Architect Core include pre-study materials that introduce Iasa and the five pillars of architecture. It is aimed at those who require a broad introduction or who are new to Iasa terminology or approach. The course introduces the IT Architect Body of Knowledge (ITABoK) which is a collection of architectural standards and best practices that have been designed and compiled by architects for architects.
- Pre-Study Material IT Body of Knowledge materials (voice-over format)
- Architect Core course material
- Exams: CITA-Foundation certification exam online
The course is held on-line, with sessions twice a week over eight weeks on Mondays and Thursdays from 08:00 to 10:00 CDT.
The test for the certification is on-line and available after completion of the course. The course material and certification are in English.
Time Zone Conversions:
|USA - Texas
||Monday, April 27, 2020 at 8:00:00 am
|United Arab Emirates
||Monday, April 27, 2020 at 5:00:00 pm
||Monday, April 27, 2020 at 6:30:00 pm
||Monday, April 27, 2020 at 2:00:00 pm
April 27, 2020 at 13:00:00
Basic Members = $1725 (includes full membership)
Current Full Members get a 13% discount at $1500.
Please note that the schedule is subject to change due to low enrollment, holidays, and instructor availability. Iasa Global will notify registered students of any changes.
Price for Iasa Full Member: $1725
This course includes:
- 32 hours on-line instructor-led interactive tuition
- 16 content modules
- LMS access for downloadable resources
- One year's access to pre-study material
- Introduction to the IT Architecture Body of Knowledge (voice-over format)
- Architect Core course material
- CITA-Foundation certification exam online
- Certificate of Completion (Acclaim badge)