Solution Architecture - Online May 2020
Register now for the IASA Online CITA - Associate: Solution Architecture course starting May 25, 2020.
How to become a great Solution Architect
Learn all the soft and hard skills you need to take your architecture and design skills to the next level
Created and maintained by practicing Iasa certified Solution Architects. Last updated 3/2020
Live on-line classroom with Instructor, hosted using Microsoft Teams or Zoom. English
This course includes:
- 32 hours of instructor-led class
- five modules
- library of articles
- 17 downloadable resources
- 12 months Iasa Full Membership
- CITA-Associate on-line exam
- Professional Certification
- Acclaim badge for social profiles
What you'll learn
- how to engage in a long-term relationship and have a business-prioritization conversation with a customer
- identify value in digital initiatives and translate to measurable terms in cases when the customer is unsure or when market forces drive innovation
- develop and describe the technical implementation approach to correct level of detail for solution architecture, especially in cases where there are multiple alternative solutions
- assemble an appropriate team for success, reach shared vision for the solution and identify the workstreams and the approach for developing the solution
- identify the solution development lifecycle in your organization and identify changes to make it more efficient
- understand digital transformation as a program as distinct from the normal IT project portfolio
- identify architecture as a profession and solution architecture as a role within many types of architects.
Our online, instructor-led courses have the same information as our onsite class, but are hosted live via Microsoft Teams (currently available for free use). As a solution architect, you are an expert in several areas. You need to be able to master the conditions for IT solutions on, for example, different technical platforms, for different types of applications as well as for many different interfaces and devices.
The purpose of this course is to prepare architects to function effectively as project delivery architects using common techniques and procedures. By the end of the course, participants will be ready to:
develop solution architecture for midsize to large projects
understand the four primary aspects of solution architecture
work with critical stakeholders to deliver
function within both enterprise and agile teams throughout project life cycle
deliver solutions regularly based on sound value management techniques
manage the expectations of stakeholders based on a communications strategy
Iasa Associate Level courses provide superior learning opportunities that will enable you to harness the power of architecture. All enterprise and technology architects and strategists will benefit from the concepts presented in this associate course.
- Pre-Study Material
- PDF Course Material
- CITA Associate Exam (proctored online)
The course is held on-line, with sessions twice a week over eight weeks on Mondays and Thursdays from 08:00 to 10:00 US Central (CDT).
Check the time in your time zone using Time Zone Converter
The exam for the certification is on-line and available after completion of the course. The course material and certification are in English.
Basic Members = $2125.00 (includes full membership)
Current Full Members get a discount price at $1900.
Sign in to register for this course.
Please note that the schedule is subject to change due to low enrollment, holidays, and instructor availability. Iasa Global will notify registered students of any changes.
Please sign in or complete a free profile then a registration button will be enabled.
Online registration not available.