Solution Architecture - Oslo November 2022
Our CITA-A Solution Architecture course is in conjunction with DND Norway. As a solution architect, you are already an expert in several areas. You need to be able to master the conditions for IT solutions on, for example, different technical platforms, for different types of applications as well as for many different interfaces and devices.
Register with DND via this link: IASA: SOLUTION ARCHITECTURE – Dataforeningen
Course Aims and Objectives
The purpose of this course is to prepare architects to function effectively as project delivery architects using common techniques and procedures.
By the end of the course, participants will:
- Develop solution architecture for midsize to large projects
- Understand the four primary aspects of solution architecture and work with critical stakeholders to deliver them
- Function within the team throughout project life cycles to ensure appropriate technology strategy delivery
- Deliver solutions regularly based on sound value management techniques
- Manage stakeholders and key team members expectations and communications strategy
Iasa Associate courses provide superior learning opportunities that will enable you to harness the power of architecture. All enterprise, business and technology architects and strategists will benefit from the concepts presented in this associate course. Open to Business Architects. Solution & Enterprise Architects, Infrastructure Architects, Information Architects, Software Architects, CIOs, IT Directors and other BDMs
Have attended an IASA Core course (CITA-F).
- Alternatively contact Iasa for details of an on-line, self-paced course preparation module (additional charge applies)