August 28 @ 7:00 am - 9:30 am UTC-5| $1900 - $2125
CITA-A Certification – Solution
Course Duration: August 28 – September 27 2018
Tuesday and Thursday – 7:00 am – 9:30 am (Central Time Zone)
A Solutions Architect is an expert in many categories. They should have hands-on experience in multiple industries and across several disciplines. They can master a variety of hardware platforms including mainframes, distributed platforms, desktops, and mobile devices. Akin to that, they should also possess skill and understanding of a variety of Operating Systems. A broad and deep understanding of Databases is also required.
The Iasa Solutions Architect training develops an architect’s skills to effectively function as a project delivery architect for midsize to large projects using common techniques and procedures.
- Develop solution architecture for midsize to large projects.
- Understand the 4 primary aspects of solution architecture and work with critical stakeholders to
- Function within the team throughout project life cycles to ensure appropriate technology strategy delivery.
- Deliver solutions regularly based on sound value management techniques.
- Manage stakeholders and key team members expectations and communications strategy.
Solution course materials via LMS Docebo
Exams: CITA-Associate certification exam online*
All sessions are recorded and available for review
Full Member = $1900
Non & Basic Members = $2125 (includes full membership)
Instructor: Rajiv Shah