May 28 - May 31
Course is deployed by partner. Dataföreningen Kompeten deploys the Solution course in Stockholm, Sweden.
Registration is available 3 days prior to course start date, on Dataföreningen Kompetens website.
Registration Link: http://www.dfkompetens.se/utbildning/iasa-solution-architecture/
A Solutions Architect is an expert in many categories. They should have hands-on experience in multiple industries and across several disciplines. They can master a variety of hardware platforms including mainframes, distributed platforms, desktops, and mobile devices. Akin to that, they should also possess skill and understanding of a variety of Operating Systems. A broad and deep understanding of Databases is also required.
The Iasa Solutions Architect training develops an architect’s skills to effectively function as a project delivery architect for midsize to large projects using common techniques and procedures.
- Develop solution architecture for midsize to large projects.
- Understand the 4 primary aspects of solution architecture and work with critical stakeholders to
- Function within the team throughout project life cycles to ensure appropriate technology strategy delivery.
- Deliver solutions regularly based on sound value management techniques.
- Manage stakeholders and key team members expectations and communications strategy.
- Course includes the pre-work BTS material (.pdf) and the CITA-Associate Solution exam.
- This course is an instructor-led.
- Course format is 4 days at the DFK onsite facility in Stockholm, Sweden.
You may review Iasa website to register for the CITA-A examination at a cost of $600.00 USD. The online exam may be taken any time after the course at your convenience, once access is granted.