Architect Core – Madrid Spain
April 23 @ 8:00 am - April 26 @ 5:00 pm CEST| $2175 – $2300
Iasa Architect Core Training Program develops a clear pathway and defined baseline for successful IT architects. The flexibility, quality, changeability, scalability and durability of a system depends on the underlying architecture. And a good architecture is based on the correct foundation work. Lack of architecture work not only results in costly and ineffective solutions, but also in long-term issues that get stuck in the activities that the solutions will support.
The CITA-Foundation certification demonstrates that you are on this path and that you are taking the necessary steps to become a fully qualified architect.
CITA-F is a certification passable on the international labor market. So far, more than 3,500 professionals around the world have been certified.
The Iasa Core Course for IT Architects gives you as an architect knowledge of models and tools for developing IT architectures that meet the demands of modern business. The curriculum is developed by IT architects for IT architects, which is one of the basic ideas behind Iasa. The course focuses on:
- Architecture Thinking: building a solid foundation and ensuring architects think like architects
- Architecture Engagement: understanding the role and how architects engage
- Architecture Demand: discovering ways to understand the demands of the business
- Architecture Supply: Fulfilling that demand and delivering the architecture
- Architecture Practice: How best to build the practice of architecture within your organization
Iasa’s basic course is aimed at anyone who wants to become involved in architectural work. You should have basic knowledge and experience of system development. You work as a developer, project manager, information model or process developer.
The Architect Core PRE-Study Material introduces Iasa and the five pillars of architecture and is aimed at practicing architects with experience in-role who require a broad introduction or who are new to Iasa terminology or approach. The course introduces the IT Architect Body of Knowledge (ITABoK) which is a collection of architectural standards and best practices that have been designed and compiled by architects for architects. The course is on-line and self-paced. The test for the certification is on-line after completion of the course. The course and certification are conducted in English with English course material.
- Pre-Study Material IT Body of Knowledge materials (voice over format)
- Architect Core course material
- Exams: CITA-Foundation certification exam online
Start Date April 1 2019
End Date: April 4 2019
Full Member = $2175
Non & Basic Members = $2300 (includes full membership)