August 27 @ 8:00 am - August 30 @ 5:00 pm UTC-2
Architect Core in Stockholm, Sweden, is deployed by our partner, Dataföreningen Kompeten..
Registration is available 3 days prior to course start date, on Dataföreningen Kompetens website.
Registration Link: www.dfkompetens.se/utbildning/iasa-cita-f
The Architect Core course is the foundation level course in which all Iasa courses are based on and was designed by architects for architects. This course provides an introduction to the tools, information, skills and terminology required to succeed in the profession.
- Engage in scoping initiatives to determine costs and strategic opportunities.
- Better understand the political weight and usefulness of architecture to stakeholders.
- Ensure the appropriate prioritization mechanisms are in place to optimize cost/value of architecture initiatives.
- Optimize project plans to achieve the appropriate balance between resource usage and project duration to comply with organizational goals and project objectives.
- Course includes the pre-work Iasa Body of Knowledge
- This course is an instructor-led.
- Course format is 4 days at the DFK onsite facility in Stockholm, Sweden.
You may review Iasa website to register for the CITA-F examination at a cost of $300.00 USD. The online exam may be taken any time after the course at your convenience, once access is granted.