- Model, analyze and reason about structural and financial aspects of a business.
- Trace business events through the organization in terms of information, funds and goods flows.
- Facilitate development and refinement of a business strategy and goals.
- Translate a vision, business model and set of goals into appropriate structures of processes, capabilities and organizational units.
- Course includes the pre-work Business Technology Strategy materials and CITA-Associate Business exam
IASA LEARNING PATH
Iasa’s architect learning path is designed to ensure the best learning experience. The path begins with the Architect Core course which prepares students for the CITA-Foundation level exam (included in the course). The next step is the associate level specialization courses in Business, Infrastructure, Information, Software and the generalization track of Solution. This offering is meant to cover all architect fields and any or all can be taken by the student. Each associate level course includes the pre-work Business Technology Strategy materials and the CITA-Associate exams.
The next two steps in the path are knowledge and experience level review boards, CITA-Specialist and CITA-Professional. Find out more on the Iasa certifications here.
All you need in one place!
This course is offered both online and onsite instructor led.
During instructor led courses, each day the course instructor will guide students through lectures, instructor and student led discussions, hands-on workshops and industry case studies on the recommended best practices to deliver business architecture and value to stakeholders. This course will prepare the student to sit the CITA-Associate Business exam included in the cost of the training.
The Business Architect course is offered multiple times throughout the year via open enrollment or part of corporate membership. The course pricing is reflected within each session page and varies based on whether or not the registrant is a full member.
Full Member = $2,700
Non & Basic Members = $2,925 (includes full membership)
Full Member = $1,900
Non & Basic Members = $2,125 (includes full membership)