The Argument: Past, Present and Future of EA
The combined pressures of Digital Transformation, Agility @ Scale and advances in AI, DevOps, IoT are creating a rapid rate of change for customers and employees. This conversation with Michael Sioufas from McKinsey and Gordon Cooper from MEGA, who will join Paul Preiss, Iasa’s Founder, will evaluate the impact of these changes to enterprise, business, and solution architecture now and in the future. Architects are finding themselves in increasing demand and Iasa and MEGA are working together to help them understand the evolving nature of their roles as they move forward.
The panel will take a look in detail at the following topics you won't want to miss:
• What does modern EA look like and how has it changed over the last decade?
• What methods and techniques are in play to scale agile architecture at the enterprise level?
• How does a customer/employee centric culture impact enterprise architecture?
• How are today’s EAs working with solution, business, infrastructure, and cloud architects?
• How has digital transformation and Covid-19 changed the practice and what should we be focused on in the next 6-12 months?
• What technologies and patterns are at the forefront of innovation in the modern enterprise?
Join us for a deeply informative discussion and practical advice from this amazing panel with unique insight into EA around the globe.
ABOUT Michael Sioufas
Michael Sioufas, Director of Enterprise Architecture
Experienced Enterprise IT Director with a demonstrated history of working in the management consulting industry. Strong information technology professional skilled in Business Process, Business Planning, IT Strategy, Technology Innovation, Systems Design and Digital Transformation.
ABOUT Gordon Cooper
Gordon Cooper, Director of North American Consulting and Customer Success
Almost 30 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture, IT Governance, Technology Risk, Compliance, Solution Architecture and Project Management. I am tirelessly pursuing the complete contextualization of the enterprise in order to build adaptive enterprises and extend EA as a business evolution function.