What you'll learn
Aims and Objectives
- The purpose is to prepare architects to function effectively with product, component and enterprise leaders on integration and business innovation
- Develop product and API based solutions
- Develop API based components for front end products
- Understand integration architectures, including modern microservices and API deployment
- Develop and maintain a body of knowledge on the best practices in integration
- Provide tools for evaluating techniques, tools, and technologies in the integration across modern services: data, AI, IoT and others
- Guide technical teams implementing both coarse-grained and fine-grained integrated systems
- Ensure that the right priorities are used to make architectural choices that balance costs against utility values
- Optimize project plans to achieve the right balance between resource consumption and project time
Topic courses provide exceptional learning opportunities that will enable you to harness the power of architecture. All enterprise and integration architects that need to integrate digital services, legacy service or build integration strategies will benefit from the concepts presented in this associate course.
Included in the course
- Pre-Study material
- PDF course material
- ITAC Exam (proctored online)
The course is held on-line, with sessions twice a week over six weeks on starting February 23rd 2021 through to the end of March 2021 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 09:00 to 11:00 US Central (CDT).
Check the time in your time zone using Time Zone Converter
The exam for the certification is on-line and available after completion of the course. The course material and certification are in English.
Basic Members = $1700 (includes full membership).
Current Full Members get a discount price at $1475.
Sign in to register for this course.
Please Sign in
create an account
to enable the Registration Myself
Please note that the schedule is subject to change due to low enrollment, holidays, and instructor availability. Iasa Global will notify registered students of any changes.