What you'll learn
Aims and Objectives
- Provides a clear pathway
- Defines a solid baseline for your IT architect career
- Demonstrates that you have started on the path to become a fully qualified architect
- Provides breadth knowledge of models and tools
Iasa's basic course is aimed at anyone who wants to become involved in architectural work. You should have basic knowledge and experience of system development. You work as a developer, project manager, information model or process developer.
Included in the course
- Pre-Study material IT Body of Knowledge materials (voice over format)
- Architect Core course material
- CITA-Foundation certification exam online
The course is held on-line, with sessions twice a week over six weeks on starting February 16th 2021 through April on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 09:00 to 11:00 US Central (CDT).
Check the time in your time zone using Time Zone Converter
The exam for the certification is on-line and available after completion of the course. The course material and certification are in English.
Basic Members = $1725 (includes full membership).
Current Full Members get a discount price at $1500.
Sign in to register for this course.
Please Sign in
create an account
to enable the Registration Myself
Please note that the schedule is subject to change due to low enrollment, holidays, and instructor availability. Iasa Global will notify registered students of any changes.